We believe that good accountancy is about more than just numbers. We take pride in working alongside our clients as their business grows, providing guidance and along the way.
Start up businesses
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business.
The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business; that’s where we can help. As a start-up you might be thinking:
- Should I operate as a sole trader or would I be better to incorporate?
- What information do we need to give to HM Revenue & Customs and Companies House and when?
- Should we be VAT or PAYE registered?
- What is the most tax-efficient way of taking money out of a company?
- What is the best way to keep business records? Is there a better way than Excel?
The financial structure of a business is key to its success at every stage and growing your business may well need that you need to access finance.
We can help to guide you through all the different funding options, helping you to pull together all the information that potential funders will need to see.